Maybe you were laid off. Maybe you left your last job out of frustration.
Maybe your current job is…well, OK…but you really want to find your ideal job—something you are truly passionate about and will enjoy.
Regardless of your current employment situation, if you’re looking for a new job, you cannot afford to ignore LinkedIn®. Leveraging LinkedIn can make the difference in getting your dream job…or being overlooked.
With over 400 million members in 200 countries, including executives from every Fortune 500 company, LinkedIn® is the #1 social networking platform for professionals in the world. Using it effectively can help you stand out as an ideal candidate in a competitive job market.
LinkMeIn for Jobseekers training from Apogee Social Media Group can help you:
- Build and enhance your online personal brand
- Use your LinkedIn® profile as a recruitment tool
- Find new employment opportunities in your target companies
- Identify the right people to talk to within your target companies
Apogee has created a simple 3-step process to help you use this powerful networking tool.
- Building a stellar profile is the foundation of showcasing who you are, what your experience is, and the credentials you have earned.
- Leveraging your professional network is how you gain recognition among decision makers in targeted companies and industries.
- Executing your social media plan of action develops the perception of you as a subject-matter expert in your industry—making your audience want to listen, watch, and follow.
With experience providing LinkedIn® classroom instruction to over 5,000 individuals in career transition, Apogee Social Media Group is in the planning phase of offering a new two-part online video training to take you through these three steps.
Click on the training sessions below to learn which one is appropriate for you:
LinkMeIn for Jobseekers – Getting Started
- Online video course for individuals who are just getting started with LinkedIn®. Great for beginners and novices seeking to learn the basics.
LinkMeIn for Jobseekers – Advanced
- Online video course for individuals who are familiar with LinkedIn®. Learn advanced features, techniques, and strategies to accelerate you job search.
LinkMeIn for Jobseekers – Getting Started – Raleigh, NC region only
- Attend an instructor-led class at a local non-profit facility. Designed for beginners and novices seeking to learn the basics.