Apogee Social Media Group believes in giving back to the community. We are proud to be partners with Wake Tech Community College as their preferred LinkedIn training service provider in the greater Raleigh, NC region. This instructor-led LinkedIn training class, LinkMeIn for Jobseekers – Getting Started, is commonly held two to three times per month at Wake Tech Community College, North and West campuses. This class is free for individuals who are residents of NC and unemployed or under-employed per the US poverty guidelines. If you do not meet BOTH of these conditions the class is $70, which is collected by Wake Tech Community College.
Prerequisite: You must have a LinkedIn account and know your login ID and password to attend.
To register for the class, click on the registration button below to be directed to Wake Tech’s Human Resource Department (HRD) – Registration page list of classes.
The following instructions will help you navigate to find the right class for you:
1. While in the Wake Tech Community College Human Resources Development – Registration page, find the Search button in the upper right corner.
2. Type in “LinkedIn – Getting Started” and Enter key. A list of all the LinkedIn training classes will appear.
3. Click the box to the left of the class name to select.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Next Step.”
5. You will be prompted to enter your e-mail address and password if you are a returning Wake Tech student or to enter a new student registration.
6. Follow the instructions to complete the form properly.
If you are aware of a scheduled class but it is not posted on the Wake Tech HRD list of classes, then the class is at full capacity and no longer available for you to be placed on the waiting list.
- You are welcome to contact Pat Taylor at 919-532-5696 or Yolanda Clark at 919-532-5694 if you have problems with the Wake Tech registration system or to seek assistance with the registration process.