LinkMeIn for Job Seekers – Getting Started is an online video training session that demonstrates how to create the foundation of your profile and begin to grow your network. It shows step-by-step how to use important features to support an effective and productive experience while using LinkedIn®.
This session is designed for beginners who wish to learn the mechanics of using LinkedIn® with a mixture of best practices and strategies for developing their social media presence in the #1 social networking platform. It covers all of Step 1 and a portion of Step 2 of our simple 3-step process as illustrated below.
In this training session, you will learn how to…
- Build up your profile from 5% to 100% completion
- Review and set up important privacy settings
- Search for individuals you know but are not connected to
- Initiate and accept invitations
- Join groups and manage your group settings
- Manage your contacts
- Avoid the most common LinkedIn® mistakes
- Use best practices to showcase your profile and grow your network
Plus we’ll share many other tips and tricks LinkedIn® does not advertise!
If you are already comfortable with the above tasks, then consider choosing the LinkMeIn for Jobseekers – Advanced training session.
This online video session is currently in production, scheduled for late Spring 2014 release. Until then, please stay tuned by following us on Facebook, LinkedIn®, or Twitter–watch for our formal launch announcement!